Detailed pricing info
If my list size shrinks or grows, do I pay more or less?
We do not change your plan automatically based on your list activities. If you need to add more contacts, you have to make sure those contacts fit within your plan. You will have to upgrade if the plan you currently have does not allow that many contacts. However, if your list shrinks you will be responsible for downgrading your account.
If I sign up to a Paid plan, what will be provided?
You will have access to the following:
Customer Engagement Specialist
- Share best practices
- Learn about our features
- One on One private demos
Tracking and Reporting Tools
- Email Reports
- Emails Forwarded
- Email Comparison
Access to all features
- Sub Accounts.
- Create & Manage multiple accounts
- Share your Contacts, Emails, Templates and Images
- Sign up Form
- Pop Up Signup form
- Small Embed Signup Form
- Third Party Forms
- List Builder App
- Classic Form
- List Segmenting
- Segments based on your contacts’ information
- AB Testing
- Date & Time
- Subject Line & From Address
- Delivery Time Test
- Multiple Variable Test
- Automation Pro
- Automated behavior-based Customer Journeys
- Based on triggers
- Based on contact details
- Create up to 20 questions
- Live URL to share
- Real Live responses
- Live URL to share
- Newsletter Archive
- Single index page with thumbnails and links to all the past emails you have sent.
- Targeted Email
- Based on Clicks and Opens or only Clicks
- Drag and Drop Editor
- Blank Templates
- Pre-made templates
- Use previous emails as templates
- RSS Campaigns
- Automatically send your subscribers a newsletter whenever you
update your blog (or any RSS feed)
If I sign up for Benchmark Email, will you make me sign a contract?
Absolutely not. We invite you to use our service on a month-to-month basis. Feel free to cancel your account before the next payment cycle if you feel our service does not suit your needs. However, we encourage you to contact us first to see if there's anything we can do to rectify the situation.
What if I don't send emails or use my account for a month? Am I still on the hook for my monthly fee?
Yes, we will not cancel your account due to lack of use. You are responsible for cancelling your account.
If you wish to cancel your account, keep in mind Sign up Forms, Automations, and Automations Pro will no longer work once the account is canceled. You will be able to log into the account however, you will not be able to send any emails.
I'd like to get a discount on your services. How can I do that?
We offer 3 types of discounts.
- Annual Plan 15% Discount- If you pay for a year in advance we will take off 15% from the total.
- Semi Annual 10% Discount- Pay for 6 months in advance and we will remove 10% off the total.
- Non-Profit 25% Discount- If you have a Non-Profit simply send us a copy of your 501c(3) or equivalent and we will apply a 25% discount to your account.
Can the Discounts be combined?
Yes, you can have a Non-Profit discount and still use the 15% or 10% discount off your plan.
If you have questions regarding your options, feel free to contact our sales team or you can always contact your Customer Engagement Specialist. If you do not know who that is, simply give us a call/chat and we will inform you.